Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
With a growing crew of accredited Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), our approach to mold damage and the restoration of your property is swift and deliberate. We have containment equipment that can help us to lower the volume of active mold spores in the environment such as our advanced HEPA filters, air scrubbers, and hydroxyl generators that can keep the damaging effects and spread of the organism contained to protect your property from unnecessary degradation.
With the potential health effects that exist from exposure to active colonization, it is imperative to get removal strategies started right away. In many cases, our SERVPRO of Columbia County professionals can spray affected surfaces with a green-friendly antimicrobial solvent that can kill mold and fungal growth on contact. This is a non-invasive approach that is more ideal than other more penetrative options like media blasting and sanding of materials hosting a mold colony.
We understand how quickly mold damage can get out of control in Columbia County properties from massive structures like the Augusta Regional Airport to homes and small shops throughout our region. Our SERVPRO professionals can make this disaster “Like it never even happened.”
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (706) 868-5441
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Columbia County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (706) 868-5441
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Columbia County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Augusta community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2110 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: